Support a local farmer, crave the freshest produce, worry about what's in or on your food - whatever your reason for eating locally grown and produced food in the Philadelphia area, Farm to Philly is probably writing about it. We're focused on where to find it, how to grow it, and what to do with it!
Follow us on Twitter: @farmtwophilly
Interested in becoming a contributor, or have an idea for an entry? Questions or comments? Email us!
Please note: all content, graphics, and photographs are copyrighted.
- Market Highlights: Headhouse Market July 5th
- Cape May Sea Salt Company
- Good Food for a Good Cause
- New Twist on an Old Dish
- Market Highlights: Headhouse Market June 7th
- Four-Minute Squid (or Less)
- Baby Carrots That Didn’t Come in a Bag
- A Mother’s Day Picnic
- Market Highlights: Headhouse Market May 3rd
- A Bike Share Grows In Philly
- First Spring Planting
- Philly Farm and Food Fest 2015
- Announcements as We Wait for Things to Grow
- Teach a Man to Bake
- It’s Not Snowing at the Flower Show