Support a local farmer, crave the freshest produce, worry about what's in or on your food - whatever your reason for eating locally grown and produced food in the Philadelphia area, Farm to Philly is probably writing about it. We're focused on where to find it, how to grow it, and what to do with it!
Follow us on Twitter: @farmtwophilly
Interested in becoming a contributor, or have an idea for an entry? Questions or comments? Email us!
Please note: all content, graphics, and photographs are copyrighted.
- Tattie Scones: What Your Mashed Potatoes Want To Be
- Not-Yet-Spring Comfort
- A Little Gardening Today?
- Beach Plum Farm - Cape May, NJ
- Polenta for the Third Time, But This Time My Own
- Vegetarian Mapo Tofu
- Upcoming Events
- Review, Learn Anew: Improving My Braise
- Bubble and Squeak
- A Soup From The Deep Freeze
- Fair Food Winter Education Schedule
- Stuffed Quince
- New Year’s Brunch 2014
- Warm Food for Cold Days
- Mixed Mushroom Tart for the Holidays