Support a local farmer, crave the freshest produce, worry about what's in or on your food - whatever your reason for eating locally grown and produced food in the Philadelphia area, Farm to Philly is probably writing about it. We're focused on where to find it, how to grow it, and what to do with it!
Follow us on Twitter: @farmtwophilly
Interested in becoming a contributor, or have an idea for an entry? Questions or comments? Email us!
Please note: all content, graphics, and photographs are copyrighted.
- A Day of Wine in the Lehigh Valley
- Beyond Red Gravy
- Wyebrook Farm - Honey Brook, PA
- Humble and Lazy Beans
- Garden Vist: Mt. Cuba Center
- A Smoothie with Pears But No Banana
- When You’re Tired of Fried Calamari
- Sometimes Olive Oil Just Won’t Do….
- Cornmeal Skillet Cake with Bacon and Ginger Butter
- Blooming Glen Farm Growing Ginger
- Local Wine, Local Food, Local Waters
- A Polenta For Summer
- Who Needs Farmed Shrimp?
- In Search of the Perfect Potato Salad
- Marc Vetri’s Rigatoni with Swordfish and Eggplant “Fries”