Support a local farmer, crave the freshest produce, worry about what's in or on your food - whatever your reason for eating locally grown and produced food in the Philadelphia area, Farm to Philly is probably writing about it. We're focused on where to find it, how to grow it, and what to do with it!
Follow us on Twitter: @farmtwophilly
Interested in becoming a contributor, or have an idea for an entry? Questions or comments? Email us!
Please note: all content, graphics, and photographs are copyrighted.
- Perfect Winter Scallop Dish
- Mini Cornmeal Muffins with Jam Filling
- Book Recommendation: Samuel Fromartz’s In Search of the Perfect Loaf
- High Street on Market’s Pannettone
- Unionville Vineyards
- When the Farm Stops Coming to You
- A Day of Wine in the Lehigh Valley
- Beyond Red Gravy
- Wyebrook Farm - Honey Brook, PA
- Humble and Lazy Beans
- Garden Vist: Mt. Cuba Center
- A Smoothie with Pears But No Banana
- When You’re Tired of Fried Calamari
- Sometimes Olive Oil Just Won’t Do….
- Cornmeal Skillet Cake with Bacon and Ginger Butter