Support a local farmer, crave the freshest produce, worry about what's in or on your food - whatever your reason for eating locally grown and produced food in the Philadelphia area, Farm to Philly is probably writing about it. We're focused on where to find it, how to grow it, and what to do with it!
Follow us on Twitter: @farmtwophilly
Interested in becoming a contributor, or have an idea for an entry? Questions or comments? Email us!
Please note: all content, graphics, and photographs are copyrighted.
- A Midwinter’s Day in the Lehigh Valley
- Garden Visit: Longwood Gardens
- Cape May Sea Salt Available in Philly
- When There’s Fire, There Should Be Smoke
- Eat This Baby For Breakfast
- Locally Made Traditional Bangers
- Local Bitters for the Holidays
- A Bumper Crop .... of Limes
- A Panful of Broiled Goodness
- Philly Food Swap and Thanksgiving Turkeys
- Just Add Water
- A Spanish Dish From the East Coast
- The Whole Hog
- Cheerful Weather for the Mash
- Crack Open A Book