Support a local farmer, crave the freshest produce, worry about what's in or on your food - whatever your reason for eating locally grown and produced food in the Philadelphia area, Farm to Philly is probably writing about it. We're focused on where to find it, how to grow it, and what to do with it!
Follow us on Twitter: @farmtwophilly
Interested in becoming a contributor, or have an idea for an entry? Questions or comments? Email us!
Please note: all content, graphics, and photographs are copyrighted.
- Blooming Glen Farm Growing Ginger
- Local Wine, Local Food, Local Waters
- A Polenta For Summer
- Who Needs Farmed Shrimp?
- In Search of the Perfect Potato Salad
- Marc Vetri’s Rigatoni with Swordfish and Eggplant “Fries”
- A New Way with Carrots
- Another Season, Another Swap
- A Day In The Garden By The River
- Next Philly Food Swap July 8th at the Wyck House
- Asparagus for the Colder Days of Spring
- Strawberry Jam and Philly Muffins
- Shore Catch Flounder
- Market Highlights: Headhouse Market June 1st
- Cayuga Organics To Offer Local Rolled Oats