Support a local farmer, crave the freshest produce, worry about what's in or on your food - whatever your reason for eating locally grown and produced food in the Philadelphia area, Farm to Philly is probably writing about it. We're focused on where to find it, how to grow it, and what to do with it!
Follow us on Twitter: @farmtophilly
Interested in becoming a contributor, or have an idea for an entry? Questions or comments? Email us!
Please note: all content, graphics, and photographs are copyrighted.
- Volunteers Needed: Rittenhouse Market
- Stop and Smell the Flowers
- Last Year’s Jam
- Should you go organic?
- New Hope: Eat Local and Support a Local Author
- Whole Wheat Rye Sourdough
- Pici with Swordfish
- Happy Spring?
- Brewer’s Plate 2013
- Neighborhood Foods Accepting 2013 CSA Applications
- Winter Harvest Plug: Fresh Seafood
- Vegetarian Carbonara
- Winter Harvest Plug: Mushroom Mix
- An Earthship Sets Sail
- Life Hands You A Dwarf Lemon Tree