Support a local farmer, crave the freshest produce, worry about what's in or on your food - whatever your reason for eating locally grown and produced food in the Philadelphia area, Farm to Philly is probably writing about it. We're focused on where to find it, how to grow it, and what to do with it!
Follow us on Twitter: @farmtophilly
Interested in becoming a contributor, or have an idea for an entry? Questions or comments? Email us!
Please note: all content, graphics, and photographs are copyrighted.
- Our Dirty Little Secret
- A Holiday Fruit Cake (not Fruitcake)
- Local Holiday Shopping
- Pheast 2013
- Native Pears
- Turning Over a New Fig Leaf
- Market Highlights - Sept 4, 2013
- Better Traveling Through Food
- Back To School
- What to Eat Rather Than What to Wear
- Market Highlights - August 14 2013
- August Frozen Treats Challenge: Blackberry-Honey Ice Cream
- Eating Local in Italy
- Market Highlights - July 31, 2013
- Market Highlights - July 24, 2013