Support a local farmer, crave the freshest produce, worry about what's in or on your food - whatever your reason for eating locally grown and produced food in the Philadelphia area, Farm to Philly is probably writing about it. We're focused on where to find it, how to grow it, and what to do with it!
Follow us on Twitter: @farmtwophilly
Interested in becoming a contributor, or have an idea for an entry? Questions or comments? Email us!
Please note: all content, graphics, and photographs are copyrighted.
- Market Highlights: Christ Church Old City July 20th
- Va La’s Zafferano
- You Must Return Here With A Shrubbery
- Pickle and Peach Salad
- Some Lessons From A Beach Garden
- Recipe Revisit: Ricotta and Zucchini Pasta
- Nigel Slater’s Carrot and Corriander Fritters
- Half-White Isn’t Half-Bad
- Market Highlights: Headhouse Market May 22nd
- Weekend Events
- What’s Growing Now
- Learning from DiBruno’s Emilio Mignucci
- Fifth Annual Philly Farm and Food Fest
- In Defense of Flowers
- Philly Wine Week 2016